- Volumetric modelling of data from the RealSense camera
- How to create a 3D view from a depth camera in WebGL
- How modern OpenGL and GPUs work
- Software vs. GPU rasterization in Chromium
- WebGL in Chromium: behind the scenes
- Compiling Chromium with Clang and Icecream
- OpenStack Swift 101
3D scanner - Detect the movement of a depth camera without any motion sensor and create a 3D model out of it.
- Depth camera point cloud - Demo on how to view the data from a depth camera in WebGL.
NSim - physics simulator of the Solar system (or any other n-body system) with both CSV and OpenGL output. The images below show the Gnuplot visualizations.
- DestroyStack - Fault injection tests for OpenStack
- LaunchpadStats - create tables out of launchpad statistics (e.g how many commits each user has)
- Taskrunner - very simple executor of Python scripts, made to replace a more complicated tool
- C snippets - experiments and exercises in C
- OpenGL snippets - experiments and reproducers for OpenGL bugs
subscribe via RSS